Saturday, December 26, 2009

Daily Wear 12/25: Merry Christmas!



What gifts do I have for you? A blurry photo of me awkwardly standing in front of a tree!


12/25/09
cardigan: old navy, dress: red apparel, tights: jcpenney, flats: american eagle

I'm at my parents' house, and my sister is a lot shakier than my tripod.  I think you can still make out my outfit, though.  I'm wearing my birthday dress again because I think it makes a good Christmas dress too.  The leopard flats were a Christmas gift from my shaky sister.  I think they may just give my black flats a run for their money.  Because leopard print is a neutral, right?


IMG_8571
IMG_8575

I hope all of you had wonderful days with your family and friends and got everything you hoped for! I opened presents way too early this morning, slept most of the day, spent lots of quality time with my family, and now I want to get back to all of that.  Before I go, though, I'm going to leave you with some photos of the decorations at my house.  Why? Just because.


IMG_8157
IMG_8176
IMG_8170

I'm sorry this post is lacking in the words department, but honestly I just want to eat more and watch episodes of Glee with my sister until I fall asleep.  I hope you can forgive me this one time. Also, I'm not sure anyone is reading anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment