Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Interview Style



I've got a big life-changing interview coming up in December.  And while I should be thinking about what kinds of questions they are going to ask me and how I can best prepare, I find myself focusing on the most trivial (though some would argue most important) aspect of this event: my outfit.  As a twenty year-old college student, I don't think a single thing in my outfit could be considered professional.  Not one of my skirts is below the knee.  My footwear of choice is a beat-up pair of black flats.  I do have a blazer, which you saw in the last post, but I have nothing to wear it with that makes me look even close to a responsible young adult.

So, I have some shopping to do.  I've been doing some research on fancy adult websites to see what fancy adults where to work, and I think these three pictures are going to be my inspiration while I'm looking in stores and going through my own closet one more time.







And if any of you have ideas, please let me know! I need all the help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment