Thursday, November 12, 2009

Daily Wear 11/12



I have this strange habit of matching my boyfriend or my roommate at least a couple times a week.  I don't plan to.  I just walk out of my room and find myself in the same colors as one of them or even the same items, sometimes (this is with my roommate of course - my boyfriend doesn't wear dresses).  Maybe it's some deep psychic connection I have with them, but most likely it's just coincidence that we end up looking like members of the same boy band.  Anyway, this morning before I got dressed, my boyfriend brought this up, asking me to not copy his outfit.  Being the huge brat that I am, I copied him as closely as I could, while still maintaining my own style.  Here's my attempt at a coordinating outfit:

11/12/09
sweater: hm, top: gottschalks, black skinny jeans: erin fetherston for target (the pockets are hearts!), necklace: f21, ring: american vintage, flats: old navy

(Please excuse these awkward poses that involve me staring at the ceiling.  I just can't look at the camera yet without a giggle fit ensuing.)

And here's my source material:

IMG_7874

He made me promise that I wouldn't include a picture of his face, but as I mentioned before, I'm a huge brat.  Also, I think he's pretty cute.

My birthday party is tonight! (!!!!!!!!) My actual birthday isn't until Tuesday, but most people attending don't know that.  I intend to make a complete fool of myself, as this (21) is the only birthday that allows that kind of behavior.  Pictures to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment